This Page

has been moved to new address

Corpus Christ Caller Times Article

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith Imagined: Corpus Christ Caller Times Article

Faith Imagined

Alisa Hope Wagner: Christian Writer

May 12, 2011

Corpus Christ Caller Times Article


Lakendra Lewis is wonderful faith writer for my local newspaper, Corpus Christi Caller Times. She wrote an article about me winning first place in the Echoes of the Right to God writing contest for my fiction meditation piece, "His Return."

You can celebrate with me and read the article at Caller.com. I know God loves it when His Truth spreads into the secular wrelm! If you feel so inclined, please leave a comment at the newspaper site :)

I donated my winnings to If You Knew, a ministry that helps raise money for World Vision.

blessings to ya!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Ginger said...

Wow!! So proud to know you via bloggyworld. I will comment on their site as soon as I can.

9:14 AM  
Blogger The Unknowngnome said...

Congrats Alisa! It is so well deserved. I left a comment on the Caller site also.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My joy for your success is tippy-tapping across the room! Congratulations! It is a beautiful thing when our mission grows wings! Your story touched me heart! I totally agreed with what the guy said about the imagery!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Like so many others, Alisa, my comment was prevented from posting due to the outage by Blogger to conduct maintenance. I was thrilled to see this news and champion you for writing to reach others with Hope!

God Bless and have a nice weekend!

9:43 PM  
Blogger The Unknowngnome said...

Hi Alisa, looks like my original comment has been lost by blogger so I'll say it again:

Congratulations Alisa! It is a well deserved award.

I also touted you over at Caller.com

12:35 AM  
Blogger Toyin O. said...

Will certainly check it out; congrats on being featured by this person.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Pam Williams said...

Loved your old woman story, Alisa. Congratulations on winning the contest--it is an honor you well deserved. Great writing, my friend!
Pam Williams

8:36 AM  
Blogger Download Health eBook All said...

Thank you, Your writing has helped me,,
i like this blog,,
By Lose Weight Fast

12:30 PM  
Blogger Missie said...

What a great honor and a great way to use the winnings!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Bernadine said...

Alisa, that story was simply beautiful and so was the article that was written about you.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Loved the article and reading more about you. Congrats on the award. The judges comment about your ability to pain lasting images with words was spot on...keep writing and I look forward to reading.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Marletha Booker said...

Alisa, that is incredible!! I am so glad your writing is being shared and recognized by others!! Congratulations!!

xoxo
Marletha
Royal Heiress

8:27 PM  
Blogger Shauna Renee' said...

Well deserved, it does not surprise me one BIT that you won! :)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home